Loved One Videography
Losing a loved one is a hard road to cross. We all want to honor and pay our respects to those who were an important part in our journey through life. With the coronavirus COVID-19 this is more difficult now due to the safety concerns and restrictions.
One elegant solution is to hire a professional Videographer to film and produce a private video of the funeral or celebration of life in order to share this with friends and family that cannot attend. This way everyone can pay their respects and show support for the grieving family.
Another solution is to have the event live-streamed by a professional Videographer through a private stream that can be watched live by anyone, anywhere. To inquire about Videography and live-streaming, contact Dorin the Videographer today!
Throughout this journey we all call life, we have important figures that shape us and help us grow, playing a crucial role in our character. Whether it is a family member or a dear friend that has always had our back, these people are cherished, loved and their life story holds immesurable value for those that have been a part of it.
What better way to honor and remember a loved one that is still with us than with a professional video immortalizing their legacy. A life legacy video works in these easy steps:
- Contact Dorin the Videographer to book a Life Legacy video shoot with your loved one.
- Dorin will come and film at your loved one’s location, in the comfort of their own home.
- Dorin will guide and assist the loved one in a documentary interview style conversation in which the life story is told.
- Dorin will finalize the video edit and deliver it to you and your loved one.
- Family and friends of yours can look back on this video captured in a timely manner and recall the words of wisdom and true life lessons that their loved one had left with them.